Monday, October 31, 2011

Don't hate, illustrate

Here's your Halloween present! It's #5 in my player-hater series that I call "P-H Balance." The name signifies the struggle to find a balance between love and hate, which is probably the most common battle in life. You can see some of the others down below on my blog wall. It's a silly pet project I started a few weeks ago when I was looking for a way to harmlessly and humorously express my feelings on the issue of evil female friends. I've had more than my share.





Women tend to hate on each other a whole lot. I can't stand that but it's reality. I learned that lesson the hard way. (That's what she said.) All it takes is one disagreement or misunderstanding, and "bitches be hatin'." Women can hold a grudge for generations over one stupid, minuscule argument that may not even classify as a true argument. Opinions vary. Oh wait ... to some people, that's an argument ... having a different opinion. (Not that I would know how this feels from experience or anything.) Pshhh! Please. Everyone hates. That's a fact of life.

I hate the person in front of me on the road who drives below the speed limit. I think I cursed every letter on this sign and every tree branch I saw sticking out from the back.

I hated this fortune cookie fortune for insulting me by implying that I need to improve myself. Eff you, fortune cookie! You don't even know me! ((rolls eyes))


I couldn't help but hate this granola bar because even though it tasted good, it made a massive amount of crumbs! And that's annoying when you're somewhat OCD.


So, you see? Everyone hates in one way or another. It's a thing that humans do. And I prefer to take it out on inanimate objects, but as the saying goes - "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Nobody can display hate better than a chick. That's what life has taught me.

It's also taught me to shake them haters off and move ahead. So thanks for reading, and hope you had a pleasant Hallow's Eve night! 


Don't forget to share this post on Twitter and Facebook to spread some Halloween hate philosophy!

2 comments:

  1. How do you draw those amazing scenes?? Great story! I also 'hate' the crumbs from the Granola bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The illustrations take some time to create in Paint, but it's worth it for a laugh, not to mention stress relief. :)

    ReplyDelete