Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sleepblogging - it's a thing

I am totally asleep write right now. I'm sleepblogging. The past couple nights I have been an insomniac. So I'm not responsible for any inappropriate content that may be written tonight. My subconscious mind is fully responsible for this post.

No matter how tired I get lately, I just cannot go to sleep at a decent hour. There are 959,347,502,439 things on my mind at once but five things in particular. One thing I've learned from my bouts of sleeplessness is that those random thoughts that keep you awake at night are not always bad.

I have blog thoughts, love thoughts, kids thoughts, food thoughts, work thoughts, www.theSweetTalker.com thoughts, and other thoughts I dare not mention. Have you ever cut your head open to unclog your mind plumbing? I did! I decided to cut my head open and see if I could release some of my thoughts so my mind could lose some weight and have a better chance of drifting off to sleep.
Ahhhh. That's much better. Now how the hell am I supposed to sew my head back. I guess I shoulda thought of that beforehand. Oh well, I guess it's not so bad to leave it open. After all, open minds are a wonderful attribute.

And before I call it a night (or morning), I'll let you in on what the whole point of this post was - I made a couple decisions about things I'd love to do with this blog. It all has to do with what's important to me. I love people, and I love to profile awesome, average joes who have done noteworthy things. So on the 1st of every month, I will post an interview of someone I met who has done something outrageously interesting like authors, actors, artists, etc., etc.

I will also be doing a monthly or bi-monthly readership contest and prize giveaway, the first of which will be a $25 gift card of some sort. I will give you the full fix when I sew my head back together and can think again.

Until next time! Cheers!

Don't forget to share me by clicking the above links to fb and Twitter! Thank's for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment