Monday, November 28, 2011

My attitude is gratitude

It's not Thanksgiving anymore, but technically every day should be. I was sitting here thinking about all the things I'm thankful for. There's no way I could list everything but I'll narrow it down. This was partially inspired by a book I recently finished reading called A Thousand Splendid Suns. I won't ruin it for those who haven't read it, but it's a touching tale of the lives of some scattered families and individuals in Afghanistan. Women's rights are basically nonexistent, and everyday luxuries are nothing like what we have here in the glorious land of the free.


I try not to ever take my blessings for granted. I know I'm lucky and blessed in a zillion different ways. Certain things go without saying like my two super sweet kiddos, my parents and sisters, my lovely house and girly girl room that is my haven. And so much more ...


Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich and fries

OK, this is a 2-fer. Blue nail polish and my $4 slippers from Dollar General
that have lasted almost four years and still sparkle

These nerds who rule my heart

My cheesecake making ability

My mom's blossoming rose garden
The Sexy Bitch. Yes, that's what I call my ride. Ain't she hot?! And yes, the temporary tag says GAY Family Auto.

Sarcastic humor

My super hot, sweet, loving, 6'2'' soul mate

Monstrous, chewy chocolate chip cookies

Sexual innuendos on cereal boxes

Scrabble!!!!! :)

Pineapple juice

Sky formations. Is that a gun or are you just happy to see me?

My blog!!!

So there you have it. Just a few of the things for which I'm tremendously grateful! Life is something to be celebrated. :-) Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment