Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FUQs of life part 3

And here I continue my Frequently Unasked Questions (FUQs) post with some more of my crazy ideas to ponder. If you care to see the earlier FUQs, here are the links to those posts:

FUQs of life part 1 - http://novellarella.blogspot.com/2011/11/fuqs-of-life.html
FUQs of life part 2 - http://novellarella.blogspot.com/2011/11/fuqs-of-life-part-2.html

And on we go!

FUQ #11 - Why can't anyone on the Statefarm commercials sing the damn jingle ON pitch? Here's the link to one of my most hated Statefarm commercials to prove my point. I wanna throw stuff at the TV every time I hear them butcher "like a good neighbor, Statefarm is there," not that the jingle is all that to begin with but still. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohC5kyyum4g

FUQ #12 - Are #hashtags really #that effective, and why can't I #understand their #concept and #usage!? I mean, I totally do #NOT get it. And I'm #too lazy to go look up a tweet that's advertised by a hashtag anyway. Furthermore, hashtags, #pound signs and #number signs are the same #damn thing. #The end.

FUQ #13 - Why is there such a high level of hatred toward Justin Bieber, yet he's on top of the world? I mean, obviously the haters are not winning because all these negative vibes haven't even put a tiny dent in his success. The dude has a new cologne out, NBA music spots, Christmas songs were played everywhere, but nobody I know (who's above the age of 12) likes him. I don't necessarily like him either, but he can sing and he was discovered by the super hot, super talented Usher. And while he's floating in a sea of money, I'm floating in a never-ending black hole of debt, so I ain't hatin'. OK, I'm hatin' a little, but not on his music. I have a problem with his hairstyle and his cocky attitude, but that's it.

FUQ #14 - What determines who gets chosen to become a Chia pet? I've seen Scooby Doo, Shrek, Obama, among others. I want to be a fly on the wall of the executive board of directors for Chia pets who sit and deliberate what personality becomes the next plant-headed creeper. I can't decide if this is an honor or an insult. I guess it's in the eyes of the beholder.

And that's all I got for now! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment