Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Get money



It's February already! Can you believe it? As promised, I will kick off my February photo caption contest on Facebook. The prize is a $25 Visa gift card. Participating is as easy as 1-2-Free! You've got nothin' to lose and, at least, some fun to gain. So bring it! =)

Side note: You must be a U.S. resident to win (so I can mail you the prize if you're not my next door neighbor or within arm's reach.)

1. First, go to my Facebook business page and join by clicking
'like.' http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/TheSweetTalkercom/110993955630284


2. Get at least 3 more people to like my page, and have them write on my wall saying you sent them (so you get the credit).

(And, yes, once they 'like' the page, they can participate in the contest too.)

FREE. After you get me 3 'likes,' you can email me your photo caption entry at Neesha@thesweettalker.com


I have a panel of 10 people (not including myself) who will vote on the captions, and I will announce the winner on Love Day - Feb. 14! So give it a try! You could end up $25 richer than you were before Feb. 14.

P.S. - If you get me more than 3 likes, and you end up winning ... there's a bonus prize.

I'll leave you with a sad-but-true-cartoon ...




No comments:

Post a Comment