Journalists get totally career horny when there's a scandal and pull out all the million dollar words as each of them tries to garner the most hype over the bubbling brouhaha! One of these words, I'd heard vaguely before, but I've never used any of these officially. I swear I'm going to put them to use! I love learning new words. How could I not share with my fellow word-loving peeps? Hey, I'm just trying to take some good from this awful situation. One more sex scandal for the country, and Neesha learned some new words along the way. Woot!
1. an illicit lover, especially of a married person.
2. any lover.
1. lustful or lecherous.
2. (of writings, pictures, etc.) obscene; grossly indecent.
/laɪˈsɛnʃəs/ Show Spelled[lahy-sen-shuhs]
1. sexually unrestrained; lascivious; libertine; lewd.
2. unrestrained by law or general morality; lawless; immoral.
3. going beyond customary or proper bounds or limits; disregarding rules.
And this one was just Dictionary.com's glorious word of the day, which
seemed to fit in so well with my Petraeus Collection.
verb (used with object)
1. to reveal; confess.
Each day brings a new adventure, that is, if you pay close enough attention.