In 2012, I self-published a novel, edited several books for fellow indie authors, tripled my blog following, quadrupled my Twitter following, found resources to help my autistic teenager, got remarried, half wrote a book about autism, make some cool new friends, got laid off and rehired in the same week, re-branded my business, took on a pretty cool part-time job, saw my oldest graduate from high school and start college, and read a ton of outstanding books. (Only focusing on the positives!) Aside from all that, I still feel like I didn't do enough ...
So, I've come up with a list of things I want to do before the stroke of midnight, 2013. A 2012 bucket list, if you will:
- Finish writing at least ONE short story
- Learn how to use Rafflecopter
- Add at least 10 more followers to my blog, fb page and Twitter
- See The Hobbit with my husband who is an obsessed fan
- Read 2 more books
- Submit 5 article queries to magazines
- Enter a story in 1 contest
- Lose 5 pounds
- Take the last week of the year off
- Complete an arts & crafts project
- Learn how to make a new dish
- Write a blog post about how many of these I accomplished.