Tuesday, January 8, 2013

3 writing boosters

(8/365)

I found this adorable video about writing, namely dialogue, today on Youtube. It inspired me to share some good writing resources I've stumbled upon recently, so enjoy!

 
 
I enjoyed this interview with word wonder Stephen King, one of my favorite authors. I like that he's so laid back, even wearing a roller coaster T-shirt, and he refuses to have anything to do with social media. I want to get this book, because I really do enjoy short stories now and then.
 
 

 
 
 
Purdue University's Online Writing Lab (OWL) -- http://owl.english.purdue.edu/ -- has helped me tremendously over the years with grammar and quick reminders about writing rules. The lessons are short and precise, so it's easy to get what you're searching for very quickly.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment